Canal reopens 6.26.16 after 9 years and a $5.25bn investment Read More
View our Interactive Map
View our Interactive Map – The Interactive Map is a GIS (Geographic Information Systems), application that our agency utilizes for display and monitoring GRPC related projects like our TIP projects, RR Crossings, Safety Projects, Mississippi Gulf Coast Bike Routes and many more map layers that can be viewed and controlled by you. Feel free to try it out let us know what you think.
Shape our Future!
Know how the transportation planning process works and how you can help our future!
- Be among the first to receive draft planning documents under public review
- Receive emailed notices of local transportation events and public meetings
- Receive our annual report on MPO programs, services and activities
- Receive notice of upcoming training and development opportunities
- Be aware of volunteer and other community needs as they arise
- Participate on a planning committee or through a public opinion survey
Did you know that Popps Ferry was the major mode of transportation for people, livestock & vehicles across the Biloxi Back Bay until the early 1900's?
The ferry began its operation in the early 1800's and remained a private enterprise until Harrison County took over its management in 1916. the roadwy and surrounding neighborhood remain named after the last ferry landing owner, John F. Popp (1835-1918.)Source: biloxihistoricalsociety.org