Draft FY2017-2020 TIP Public Review
In 2016, the MS Gulf Coast MPO is tasked with updating our region’s Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The TIP lists the transportation projects expected to be funded within the next four year period. Project applications for FY2017-2020 were accepted from February 11th through May 13th, 2016.
The Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC) reviewed the submissions and made a recommendation for approval to the Transportation policy Committee (TPC). the TPC approved the draft TIP for public review on June 30th. The review and comment period will run from June 3rd to August 19th. There are five public open-house style meetings scheduled for members of the community and other interested parties to share their thoughts, ideas and other feedback with the planning staff.
- July 18th—4:30-6:00pm: St. Martin Community Center, 15008 Lemoyne Boulevard
- July 19th—12:00-1:30pm: Gulfport City Hall, 2309 25th Avenue
- July 19th—4:-00-6:00pm: D’Iberville City Hall, 10383 Auto Mall Parkway *MDOT staff attending this meeting
- July 20th—12:00-1:30pm: Diamondhead City Hall, 5000 Diamondhead Circle
- July 20th—4:-00-6:00pm: Waveland City Hall, 301 Coleman Avenue
The Mississippi Dept. of Transportation (MDOT) will be attending the D’Iberville event to gather public input on the Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). If you’d like to talk about projects in other parts of the state or on any of the state maintained roadways in our area, plan to attend this event or contact MDOT staff at 601- 359-7685 or email email@example.com to receive an electronic copy of their plan.
* Both MDOT and GRPC/MPO prohibit discrimination in their planning processes. If you need auxiliary ids or other assistance t participate in the public review and comment process please call Stephanie at 228-864-1167 or email her at contactus@grpc,com to make your request at least 5 business days before any planned event or the end of the review period.